Here are some different ways to use Spoonably Sweet...you know, if your spoons are all dirty. ;-) We'll keep adding to this list as new creative ideas come out!
- Split a sandwich cookie and stuff it with spread. Yum!
- Roll into balls and dip in melted chocolate (to make your own vegan chocolate melt coconut oil and blend with a bit of maple syrup) and put in the refrigerator on waxed paper
- Blend with frozen bananas for a vegan cookie dough ice cream
- Spread in a pan as a crust - can be baked at 300 for about 10 minutes depending on thickness to make a shortbread like crust
- Slice apples and spread with Spoonably Sweet and top with granola.
- Melt 5-10 seconds in the microwave and drizzle over your favorite ice cream. Just like a cookie dough magic shell!